First, the five major applications of the manual fast fixture - the automobile manufacturing industry:
1. all kinds of car body, the soldering of the body accessories, the manual fast fixture is used for the positioning bolt and fixture on the soldering fixture.
2. the soldering inspection of the various body accessories of the car body can be used by the manual fast fixture as the positioning bolt and fixture.
3. kinds of soldering and soldering inspection of the vehicle door, manual quick clamp used in soldering positioner and detection on the positioning bolts and fixture fixture, such as stainless steel door hinge door plays the role of fixing and clamping.
4. manual fast jig can be used for soldering all kinds of car top windows and side windows, and soldering of car seats.
The 5. car luxury seat is produced by forming the foam, and the manual fast fixture can be used as the fixture on the foam mold.
6. the production of various automobile (motorcycles) wire bundles and electrical appliances, and the manual fast fixture is mainly used to make fixture on the inspection and control tools. Some enterprises are also used to assemble jig when they are assembled.
Two. The five major applications of the manual fast fixture - the motorcycle industry:
1. frame soldering, quick clamp do the positioning bolts and fixture in the soldering positioner on.
2. direction column: front, back fork and rack soldering. Fast clamp is used for positioning bolts and fixture on soldering jig. Besides, motorcycle tail box hasp installation is also used.
3. the production of engine cylinder head and cylinder body, and the fast clamp is used to make fixture on the drilling machine.
4. carburetor, muffler, wire beam production, its application is the same with the automotive industry.
Three. The five major applications of the manual fast fixture - the railway vehicle industry (including the subway, light rail vehicle)
1. body keel soldering, manual soldering fixture used in rapid fixture clamping fixture.
2. the soldering of metal plate in the outer layer of the car body, and the manual fast fixture for clamping. The main use of extrusion clamp and F type clamp.
The soldering of 3. car door is used for positioning bolt and fixture on the soldering fixture.
The 4. seat assembly fixture used in soldering positioner, do, such as vertical quick clamp.
The 5. luxury seat is produced by forming the foam, and the manual fast fixture is used as the fixture on the foam mold.
6. the adhesion of the interior ornament of the luxury carriage, and the manual fast clamp used for adhesion and fixation between the interior ornament and the body. Main application type: F type clamp.
Four. The five major applications of the manual fast fixture - the electronic industry:
1. in the circular assembly line of PCB board and electronic components, the manual fast clamp is used to fix the PCB plate.
2., the production of all kinds of electronic products, equipment, household appliances wiring harness, manual fast fixture will be used in the inspection process, and some factories will also be used when assembling, for testing fixture and assembly fixture.
4. the production of electronic components, such as filters and amplifiers, is used in testing equipment and detection tools.
5. fixture is used in electronic production equipment, such as wave soldering machine, reflow soldermachine, back soldering furnace, bandage machine, screen printing machine and so on.
Five. The ten major applications of the manual fast fixture - the furniture manufacturing industry:
1. metal furniture, that is, the furniture made of metal profiles, the manual fast fixture is used to make fixture on the soldering fixture and can be used with thesoldering .
2. solid wood furniture, that is, the furniture made with logs, the fast fixture is made on the woodworking machine tool, such as "the imitation carpenter milling machine", "the woodworking chamfering machine" and so on.
3. carved furniture, such as "mahogany furniture", in the "woodworking carving machine" on the jig.
4. product production, that is, the raw wood processed into the product, the "sawing machine" on the jig.